Sunday, October 25, 2009

Adventure No.1: My arabic book

It was a long day of running around trying to find the Library to get the books I needed for my Arabic class- A task Ive been avoiding for a week now.
I found myself lost in the amazing replicas of corridors and halls and i thought I'd better ask someone if i wanted to get there before my class.
I scanned the room.. There were a couple of Beduion boys looking looking at me and saying things amongst themselves. I'm sure they were making fun of the lost puppy face I had on, after all i am a ''9a3eediyah'', or freshman.
I decided to walk up to a group of girls who looked like they were in their 2nd or 3rd year and approached them with a smile. One of them said :'' you better hurry up doll face, they close up soon! I'm not even sure if this the girl's day"
GREAT! i thought to myself.. I had forgotten all about the male female separate days saga and breathed out a thank you then started running, trying to recall where the library is exactly..
I ran pretty fast down the stairs and there were a couple of people coming up and down the staires. One boy was walking behind me, seemed to be in quite a rush, stepped on the hem of my abaya. To my luck i was wearing my ''chick chick'' Abaya (lol) that went all the way up.
Of course, because its me, and because im in a hurry.. he would do that, and my abaya would open up exposing my cleavage that was comfortably hidden under my tank top and abaya.
I let out a scary shriek and dropped my folders and quickly started buttoning it up .. my face a bright red mess at this point.

I breathed in a deep deep breath, picked up my stuff and looked around then thanked god no on was there to witness the accident. Otherwise i would have been the talk of the Uni for years.

so after i gathered my self i went to the library,only to find the doors locked!
How perfect :)

I decided to take a break so I sat in the waiting area for a second looking outside the doors, my eyes hurt because it was-of course- extremely sunny. If I was to start wandering away i bet all the trees would disappear and turn into the yellowy white sunshine.

4 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha

    you reminded me of the old good days. im so looking forward to more of your stories cause i know you are going to be in hell more than this little thing. i'm not going to share mine. i will wait you you to live them and share the story. will keep tuned to your blog ;)

    good luck with SQU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, wow thanks anonymous!
    That's nice :)
    keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe...I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh!

    Did the dude apologize? Cos if he didn't then how rude!

    Good luck! =D

    ReplyDelete