Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girls Girls Girls..

So lets face it.. SQU has a certain reputation for the people attending it.
Especially girls. The girls who are not a part of the group of girls.. or shall i say Majority of the students know what im talking about.
and im sure most of the guys do too.

I was out with my friends and my friends mother was saying hi, of course she asked me about uni and all.. I said its alright.
Then she paused and said: "bintSQU inti kef ma3 el banat? mal SQU feehum shanabat" * BintSQU how do you get along with the girls i hear they all have mustaches( hairy upper lips)
I started laughing of course and so did my friends.. At that point i guess i didn't realize the massive reality of what she was asking.
Funny enough after she asked me that question i became obsessed with upper lips. I found myself examining every girl i was talking to and every girl passing by.

Im afraid that.. statistically speaking.. A very high percentage of girls seemed to like having a hairy upper lip. Which is something i don't understand on so many levels.

first of all..Its normal, whatever.. hair grows. REMOVE IT! it hurts, you'll get over it.Wax it thread it I don't care it doesn't matter just .. do it.


Another thing i noticed is that a LOT of girls are beautiful, they just dont care about their apppearence whatsoever.
I'd like to ask you girls, why?

if you had the fine type of hair I'd get it if you don't for a bit but if its that horrible kind of hair AND YOU LIKE TO GROW IT. I think you have issues and you need to do something about it.

And for all you religious fanatics, people from the dreaded Islamics department.. Looking good is part of being a good Muslim.

Please girls, take that extra five minutes in the morning to fix the way you look.. You cant seriously tell me that you are okay with the way you look.

12 comments:

  1. LOl 9ara7ah your post cracked me up! that's soo true, each and every word you said!
    Ana elly bint and i get disguisted when I see a girl with a hairy bushy moustache, ba3ad allah yi3een el guys!!

    Threading doesn't cost anything, and what only 3-5 mins? Come one who isnt capeable of doing that? 9ara7ah ta5aluf wallah

    Great post Bint SQU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !!! didnt expect that coming from a girl... to be honest .. i salute u !!!
    seriously this is a big problem and really i cant live with it .. plz get a solution ..
    thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO agree... something needs to be done!!!we are not all bushy freaks lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments I appreciate it!
    Well hopefully this will end, or help end this horrible issue !!
    :'(
    Anyways thanks again for the support, i'd like to get more people to read about this and hear me out so i'd appreciate the help!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe their too busy with studies that they don't have time to care about their appreance?

    Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe, still not an excuse!

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will drag one by one to the saloon heehee (6)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha I couldnt hold my self from laughing throughout the whole post :P, we need to donate a free salon service for them :P, & yesss alot of Omani girls are really really pretty but they need to care about them selves more..7ata law shway.

    Hey keep updating! =), loving your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Wolf Doll :)

    There are two, big, fully equipped salons on Campus lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well it's a very sad phenomenon lol.

    I believe the environments they come from are not urging them (in some way) to care about their appearances and so... if you can get what I want to say.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup I understand.. :)
    But it is still.. difficult to understand!

    ReplyDelete