Monday, November 9, 2009

Am I dreaming??

Alright, its not that boy- girl interaction does not exist AT ALL.. Its there, its just.. rare.

A few weeks back i was walking back to Tijara (CCE) and I was startled by a loud laugh.. I looked up to see who it was and to my shock I saw three girls sitting on a bench, laughing.

No, the shocking part was they were talking to four other three boys who were standing next to them.. Now of course i wasnt sure what to think.
A part of me wanted to run over, introduce my self and have a drink with them. And the other part was actually... feeling bold.. That these kids decided to talk to each other IN PUBLIC! OUT SIDE OF CLASS!

To be honest i walked passed them a couple of times, not sure why.. lol
I didn't know if they were friends from before or if they just go to classes together but that sight got me thinking.. At least we have some open mind-ness here which is GREAT!

So to the group sitting together, I salute you! It sure looks fun :)

7 comments:

  1. I salute them as well.

    Hmmm, I'm not good at talking ironicaly; what I've read here is really scary! I don't know but why do I feel that most CCE students are brainwashed or something. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats the scary part exactly, Non-crowned princess?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend was just telling me: "fe wa7da katba 3an ur reunion in her blog :O" i was like "7ilfi :O bint squ 9a7??" i immediately knew it would be you, lol! so i came running to check your blog :P

    Well, i'm one of the girls who were there, and i'll clear your doubts :P the group you saw we all used to attend the same skool 2gthr for years, and this is our 1st year in squ. We sort of have our "reunions" every now and then, and im sure its an exremely odd thing for squ to witness. But oh well don't lose hope, we are trying to 'spread' some open mind-ness over there, that place sure needs it! and i always tell my group that whenever we gather we sure cause a scene, and we'll become 7adeeth el jaam3a, bass honestly we could'nt care less we are just trying to create some fun for us. :)

    and all of us read your blog 3ala fekra, and we commented b4 on the "upperlip" post :P
    Btw, you're most welcome to join us ;)
    I 'think' that i recognized you, not sure though lol.

    great blog you've got here BintSqu, keep it up! :)
    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, there is nothing wrong with old friends talking and enjoying some of their free time!
    People are just uptight and some of them are down right jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess they prove one thing, boys can talk to girls in public! No need for weird stalking, staring or searching for girls' names on squ's website. Im a boy and i know for a fact that this happens!
    Im sure that they create alot of gossip in tijara but as 'R' said, they couldnt care less:), Uptight people should stop making preconceived notions! These are classmates!
    So bintSQU, whenever u can hear that loud laugh and see that group chatting go and join them! I know they wouldnt mind extra open-mindedness at all :)
    Dont worry, you identity will remain concealed :)
    Nice blog, especially the one discussing 'girls with shanab'
    We salute you!
    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doc And R, thanks for your replies!
    The offer to Join is very tempting I must say..

    I really must ask you though.. where have you been lately? Ive missed you!

    Anyways.. I like what you are doing and I don't think you should mind the gossiping.

    After all, "There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about." Right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm one of the girls of that group and to be honest I couldn't care less what everyone says!
    As Doc said you are welcome to join us BintSQU, you sure know how to keep a secret!

    -R1

    ReplyDelete